i-Stamp2p24 is an OEM BASIC Stamp2P24 microcontroller. It is a single-board computer that runs the Parallax PBASIC language interpreter in it's microcontroller. The developer's code is stored in an EEPROM, which can also be used for data storage.
The PBASIC language has easy-to-use commands for basic I/O, like turning devices on or off, interfacing with sensors, etc. More advanced commands let the BASIC Stamp module interface with other integrated circuits, communicate with each other,
and operate in networks.
The BASIC Stamp microcontroller has prospered in hobby, lower-volume engineering projects and education due to ease of use and a wide support base of free application resources.
- Operation compatible with BASIC Stamp2P24 module (BS2P24-IC)
- Use interpreter from Parallax
- Size 1.7x 1.2 Inches
- 16 KByte memory for program and data, store ~4,000 instructions
- RAM 32 Bytes (6 I/O, 26 Variable)
- Scratchpad RAM 64 Bytes
- Plug on 24-pin DIP socket similar BS2SX-IC Operation
- Temperature 0o - 70oC (32o-158oF)
- Speed ~10,000 PBASIC instuctions/sec.
- Power consumption 60 mA Run / 500 mA
- Sleep Sink/Source current per I/O 30 mA / 30 mA
- Sink/Source current per unit 60 mA / 60 mA per 8 I/O pins
- 55 PBASIC Commands include LCD, I2C bus, 1-wire interfacing device command
- PC Programming Interface Serial Port
- User can download program to i-Stamp2P24 directly (use with JX-2P24 Project
Click on the left and right arrows to scroll the pictures
Sorry, there are no videos available at the moment
Sorry, there are no downloads available at the moment