comes complete with everything you need to start mobile robotics using the
popular Arduino platform. DC Drivers are inbuilt into the board. packaged with
its programmble Graphics LCD.
- ATmega32U4 The USB microcontroller run with 16MHz and Arduino Leonardo boot loader.
- 32KB FLASH; Arduino Leonardo bootloader preinstalled, 2.5KB SRAM and 1KB EEPROM
- Direct USB download and communication. Not require external programmer
- 12 Programmable I/O pins include 8 analog inputs. Available with 3-pin of 2mm. JST connectors and routed to 2.54mm. IDC female header
- 8 of 10-bit ADC channels
- UART, I2C bus and SPI communications. The SPI ports available on 2.54mm. female header.
- The female header port supports the GLCD-XT; color graphic LCD extension shield board.
- Mini USB connector
- Supply voltage 4.8 to 7.2Vdc
- Powered by 4 of AA batteries. Support alkaline and rechargeable batteries (recommended).
- Supply voltage is powerful by using +5V boost switching regulator circuit
- High-quality PCB with ROHS
- Measures approx. 6.7 x 6.7cm.
- USB status LED
- RESET button
- 2 of DC motor driver with direction indicators. Voltage output is 4.8 to 7.2V.
- 3 of RC servo motor. Support the servo motors that use +4. 80 to 7.20V range. The 4.8 and 6.0V supply are recommended.
- Supplied with 4 of AA battery holder. The batteries are not included.
- 1.8" TFT color graphic LCD 128x160 pixels with 262K color
- 4-wire SPI interface with ATmega32U4
- Includes the white LED backlight and +3.3V power supply circuit
- On-board variable resistor and 1 user button on only one analog input of microcontroller