iBIT robot kit is a micro:bit-based mobile robotic kit. It comes complete with wheels,
motors, sensors, software, documentation, etc. The iBIT controller board support the
micro:bit microcontroller. The Microsoft Programming Experience Toolkit or Microsoft PXT
For students and teachers; this kit comes with a comprehensive set of activities
and introducing sensors and microcontrollers using the well-popular micro:bit platform.
No soldering is required so the kit is perfectly safe for the classroom. The iBIT robot kit
comes with 2 versions :
1. iBIT robot kit Lite.
It includes the micro:bit and iBIT controller board. It also
includes simple sensors (touch sensors and infrared reflector sensors), DC motor
gearboxes and many mechanical parts that allow you to make an autonomous robot
suitable for learning of the Microsoft PXT Graphical programming language. This version
is most affordable for beginners in robotics.
2. iBIT robot kit Plus .
It also includes all main components that are in the Lite kit
and other extra part such as the Aluminum wheels, Silicone tires, a standard mini servo
motor and extra chasis. With the Plus version, it allows users to learn more about robotics
in education as well as competition.
- 2 micro-metal gear motors. Both fully controllable by software
for speed (0 to 100%) and direction (forward/reverse/turn left/
- Wheels with rubber tires for maximum grip
- Really smooth ball caster for front wheel
- A mini programmable RGB LED. Code to select any colour,
brightness and lighting effects
- 2 Infrared line tracing sensors. Code your own line tracing
robot and race them to see whose code produces the fastest
- 2 Touch sensors. Create the simple autonomous robot that
avoid the object by touching.
- 8 channels analog input from ADC converter Integrated Circuit
is interfaced via I2C bus. Support all analog sensors with 0-3.3V.
- Piezo speaker mini-board. Code the robot to make beeping
sounds and musical note whenever you want
- Easily plug your micro:bit in and out using the edge connector
and micro:bit adaptor board
- Low battery LED indicator
- Available 3 main programmable I/O ports 0, 1 and 2 of
micro:bit with JST connectors and 4mm. gold-plated pads.
Support both digital input/output and analog input/output
- 2 digial I/O port; 8 and 12 shared with servo motor outputs.
- I2C bus port for extension and interface with external devices.
- Powered from 4AAA battery holder (or higher; 6AA/6AAA is
maximum) with on/off switch. Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable
batteries are recommended. Additional iBIT controller board
also supports LiPO battery 2-cell (7.4V) maximum by connected
at 2-pin screw terminal block.
- Powerful +3.3V bulk/boost switching power supply to improve
the robot operation stability.
- Comes with more and varieties mechanical parts for
construction robots. Include chassis, plate, bracket, screws,
nuts, wheels, tires and cables.
Click on the left and right arrows to scroll the pictures
Sorry, there are no videos available at the moment